Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lauren Elizabeth-Marie Antariksa
|Date of Birth||
August 22, 1995 (age 20)
|Place of Birth||
Brown (naturally black)
Lauren Elizabeth-Marie "Lulu" Antariksa is an American actress who has appeared in many shows such as According to Jim, ER, Monk, and Zoey 101. She played Stevie Baskara on How to Rock which ran from February 4 to December 8,2012.
Life and career
Lauren Elizabeth-Marie Antariksa was born and raised in Valencia, Calfornia to an German mother and an Indonesian father. She became interested in acting while attending Valencia High School. She starred in stage productions of Mean Girls, West Side Story and Mad World, an original musical based on Alice in Wonderland.
Antariksa is also trained in dancing, singing and plays the guitar, piano, bass, and ukulele on occasion as well as the violin and cello.
|2002||American Family||Nina||Episode: The Masked Eagle: Part 1|
|2003/Final||According to Jim||Madeline||Episode: Slumber Party|
|2004||ER||Anna||Episode: Touch & Go|
|2005||Head Cases||Erica||Episode: Malpractice Makes Perfect|
|2006/Final||Monk||Whispering Child #1||Episode: Mr. Monk and the Garbage Strike|
|2007||Steven's Eleven: Sweet Toys||Sparkler||Short film|
|2008/Final||Zoey 101||7th Grade Girl||Episode: Anger Management|
|2008||Gemini Division||Young Anna||Episode: In the Region of Ice|
Figure It Out
break up - and shape up
|2012||"Lightning"||Alex Goot's love interest||
Director: Kurt Hugo Schneider
|2012||Maroon 5 medley||Herself||Cameo|
|2012||"All Your Love"||Herself||With Daniel Durston|
- She's Indonesian-German. She understands Indonesian and zip German but is fluent only in English and grammatically incorrect English.
- Her favorite color is yellow.
- She loves to cook but prefers baking.
- She loves drinking tea and eating Hawaiian pizza.
- She says she has the biggest sweet tooth.
- Her favorite kind of food is Thai.
- She knows how to play the bass in reality.
- She and her close friend and cast mate Max Schneider made a cover of 'You and I' by Ingrid Michaelson. (See the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nmwZGEwGBw)
- Cymphonique called her "the flirtiest" of the cast in an interview.
- Her dream role is Eponine in Les Mis.
- Her shoe size is 8 1/2- 9.
- Her favorite place is Washington Square Park.
- She has five total piercings, all on her ears.
- She knows how to play several instruments, including the bass and ukulele.
- She says that if she wasn't an actress, she would either be a singer, dancer, baker, or a doctor for soldiers overseas.
- She claims to not have any big fears; things like bugs, snakes, and gore don't bug her.
- Her biggest role model is Audrey Hepburn.
- She would like to guest star on The Big Bang Theory, The Office, The Vampire Diaries, or Smash.
- She is a big fan of The Hunger Games. She said she read her first book in 1 day.
- She is described as the "most studious" of the cast by Samantha Boscarino.
- She doesn't wear much makeup, because she doesn't like the feeling.
- She recently starred in a music video called "Lightning" performed by Alex Goot, you can watch that video here
- She has her own YouTube channel, misslulumarie.
- When asked if she's allergic to anything she says, "grass and confrontational people."
- She graduated two years early and is now a college student.
- Her favorite number is 3.
- She said in her Ustream that she originally auditioned for the role of Grace and did not get the part but got the role of Stevie Baskara.
- She appeared on Zoey 101 as a 7th grade girl.
To view the Lulu Antariksa gallery, click here.