Maxwell George "Max" Schneider
|Date of Birth||
June 21, 1992 (Age 23)
|Place of Birth||
Manhattan, New York, U.S.
In early May 2010, Max walked into a go-see casting shoot for Dolce & Gabbana's ad campaign. A week later he was posing arm in arm with the music icon Madonna, for world renowned photographer Steven Klein. The Dolce & Gabbana ad campaign appeared in fall of 2010.
Max appears on Beauty and The Beast as the cocky, vain superstar Jake Riley on The CW50.
- He's the second oldest actor on the show after Kirk Fox.
- He appeared opposite Keke Palmer in Rags, an original Nickelodeon movie released on May 28, 2012.
- His favorite color is purple or blue, but orange is at close second.
- He met Victorious co-stars Liz Gillies and Ariana Grande on Jason Robert Brown's musical production of 13 on Broadway as an understudy for the role of Malcolm and multiple others.
- He attended a camp called The French Woods Festival of Performing Arts, and while he was there, he was on a production of Hair and Blood Brothers.
- His dad's name is Dan Schneider but not the Dan Schneider who created iCarly, Victorious, Drake & Josh, etc.
- He's Jewish, but had an African coming of age ceremony instead of a Bar Mitzvah.
- He is more than a triple threat (actor, singer, dancer); he is also a songwriter, beat-boxer, musician (piano, ukulele, guitar), and model.
- MaxSchneider1 is his official YouTube channel.
- He sang You and I by Ingrid Michaelson with Lulu Antariksa.
- He calls his fans "Schneider Monkeys".
- He has released 2 albums: Schneider Brother Covers (2013) and NWL (2015). He has also released 3 EP's: First Encounters (2010), The Say Max EP (2014), and the Ms. Anonymous EP (2015).
- He's had 3 of his own headlining tours. The Nothing Without Love Tour (2013), #SAYMAX Tour (2014), and The #SoundsLikeGibberish Tour (2015).
- The instruments he plays are piano, ukulele, and guitar.
- He began performing at the age of three. After seeing Beauty and the Beast, he performed the entire show for his parents on his coffee table.
- He shares the same last name with Kurt Hugo Schneider but aren't related.
- He was an opening act for the following tours: Victoria Justice's "Make it in America" tour (2012), Hoodie Allen "People Keep Talking" tour (2014), and Fall Out Boy/Wiz Khalifa's Boys of Zummer tour (2015).
- He is signed onto Pete Wentz's record label "DCD2".
- He goes by just "MAX" for music while he goes by "Max Schneider" for acting.
- Official Website
- Official Facebook
- Official Twitter
- Official YouTube channel
- Official MySpace
- Official Blogspot
- Official Ustream
To view the Max Schneider gallery, click here.