- First, no cursing!
- No inappropriate material. Young children watch "How to Rock" and may come to this site.
- Do not erase stuff unless you know it is false.
- Do not write false or inappropriate information on a page. It will be immediately erased.
- Do not create a page with false information for it will be deleted.
- No cyber-bullying. Bullying is very rude and can hurt other user's feelings. Being rude and insulting other users counts as bullying. Harassing and threatening also falls under this category.
- No spamming! Spamming is posting the same thing over and over again, usually just to get achievement points. Commenting the same thing more than once and editing a page once every word just to get achievement points falls under the category of spamming.
- No Ship Warring. If you don't like a certain ship, don't leave a rude comment on that page! Your comment will be deleted immediately. Also, no ship-warring because ship-warring is really annoying. Also, you cannot remove content from a certain pairings page because you do not like them. Ship Warring will not be tolrated!
- You need to create an account if you don't have one. It's easy and free!
- If you want to delete a page, please see an admin.
- Stay on topic! (Example: If you're on the Kacey page don't talk about how much you love Zander)
- Do not upload any personal pictures of yourself. We only allow pictures related to "How To Rock".
- Have fun on this wiki!
Every time you constantly break one of these rules, you get a warning. Three warnings and you get a ban. The time period of a ban can go from a few hours to permanently, depending on what you did. Also, if your ban is up and you still are breaking the rules we will expand the ban and soon you may even be permanently banned.
- Please note that you can still get banned even if you aren't logged into an account. We can still block your IP address.