|Started Friendship||Before "Braces & Glasses"|
Zevinson (Z/ander + K/evin + Nel/son) is the friendship tri-pairing of Zander Robbins, Kevin Reed, and Nelson Baxter. They're all good friends, as they were all members of Gravity 5 prior to How to Rock Braces and Glasses.
Season 1 Moments
- They told The Perfs about their band.
- They told The Perfs their catchprase.
- They convinced Stevie to let Kacey Simon in Gravity 4.
- Zander took up for his friends when they were called The Dorkel Band.
- They asked Kacey Simon to be the lead singer in their band.
- They were scared to tell Stevie about Kacey Simon being in their band. They huddled together to protect themselves.
- They let Kacey Simon retry her song when she failed at it.
- They practiced Only You Can Be You together.
- They entered the talent show together.
- They were willing to change the name of the band from Gravity 4 to Gravity 5.
- They were frightened when Kacey Simon left the band.
- They all performed on stage together at the talent show.
- They all handshaked and hugged each other at the end.
- Kevin and Nelson try to make Zander feel self-conscious of his appearance.
- They try to come up with an idea to create a device that will let them have food whenever they want without moving a muscle.
- They all joined track together.
- Kevin and Nelson tell Zander that Kacey and Stevie read his song book and thinks he likes one of them.
- They're all surprised when asked by Andy to buy a telegram, asking Stevie to the dance.
- They perform a telegram together for Stevie, as requested by Andy.
- After Stevie accepts Andy's request, the boys say "What" in unison.
- After Andy faints, they finish his sentence with words of they're own. (Zander: "School?" - Nelson: "World?" - Kevin: "We'll never know.")
- When Stevie asks Mark how his recycling project is going, Zander makes his way to her with Nelson and Kevin following behind.
- Zander says to Stevie that she's surrounded by the "three hottest dudes in school" and all three boys chuckle in agreement.
- Because they're all afraid to touch the worms, they all turn to Stevie for help.
- The three of them run after being thrown worms.
- They all go up to Mark to let him know that they only look at Stevie as a sister.
- Nelson and Zander both want Kevin to make and bring them lunches.
- They all start a business together: A Little Slice of Kevin
- Kevin gives specific orders to Nelson and Zander on how he wants the bread to look
- When Kacey apologizes for "exploding" on the band, in the background, the boys unload boxes together
- When Molly and Grace are about to leave the band room, the boys come in with the rest of their unsold lasagna.
- Before the trip, they all share what they're bringing.
- When Zander eats the poison, they carry him to the shop.
- They're near each other when at Danny Mangoes; Nelson and Kevin both sitting down with Zander standing behind.
- Kevin asks "What's up with Scrooge" when he notices Kacey's mood. Zander replies for her.
- When Stevie says the band can make smoothies while she finishes up, Zander remarks she never let's them make smoothies.
- When Stevie says that Christmas brings out the nice in her, they all go to the counter.
- Kevin brings out a leftover burrito and adds it to his smoothie, whereas Nelson and Zander both have a disgusted looks on their faces.
- They all start their blenders, causing the power at Danny Mangoes to go out.
- When Zander says he'll give them a boost, Kevin and Nelson mention that there might be mice in the air vents.
- Zander and Nelson both help Kevin up after he falls from the ceiling.
- Again, they're near each other when in the department store; Zander and Nelson both standing, while Kevin is sitting down on a chair.